Accessibility Statement for Ocala Real Estate Talk Blog
Valerie Ostrom/Ocala Real Estate Talk Blog is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. Our website is structured in a way that allows those of all abilities to easily and quickly find the information they need.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Ocala Real Estate Talk Blog strives to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Ocala Real Estate Talk Blog. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Ocala Real Estate Talk Blog:
- Phone: (352) 875-8818
- E-mail: email@example.com
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Ocala Real Estate Talk Blog website is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of major browsers.
In Internet Explorer 10, 11, and older browsers, some aspects of the website may not display optimally. The website is not designed for Internet Explorer 9 and earlier versions.
Accessibility of Ocala Real Estate Talk Blog relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Summary of some of the accessibility features
- descriptive alt text values are assigned to all images
- using descriptive text links and headers
- maintaining a consistent and predictable layout throughout the site
- ensuring website is navigable by keyboard only
- presenting content in a meaningful order
- providing a focus indicator for all active components of the website
- table data cells associated with their headers are available to screen readers
- forms are associated with labels and instructions on filling in forms are available to screen readers
Valerie Ostrom assessed the accessibility of Ocala Real Estate Talk Blog by self-evaluation in conjunction with our web developer.
Last updated: August 18, 2020